Thursday, October 22, 2009

Elijah's Legacy - The Journey Continues

I have been working on so many things since I last posted. I was blessed to be able to share the the times of remembering of Elijah with the videos of the last post. Many people wrote me and were touched by the physical farewell part of the Journey for Elijah. Indeed it is my priviledge to share that part of the Journey. You this blog has always been a raw one and many people have journeyed with us and so that's a glimpse. I hope you like some of the remodelling that I have done on the blog new front image andalso tried to get the blogs on the side sorted and updated as well. I have been working on a number of projects mostly Angelman Syndrome related and all inspired by the journey with Elijahan most of them online.

Before I do let me tell you also another person that has inspired me both directly and indirectly - and this is a link to his latest post on his blog - Bella Bash 09 - speaks volumes about AS - this person is Regie Hamm -
American Idol Songwriter winner 2008 with Time of My Life sung by David Cook, he isalsoa dad toIsabella who has Angelman Syndrome - I am inspired by his drive and passion for awareness and raising $$$ to support research.

To be continued....

No comments: