Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Here's video clip of Elijah on the beach at Akaraoa in January 2007 - he is in his element in the water at the beach.

I guess my only regret is not having more footage like this I do like to watch Elijah in actionit keeps me in touch with him. One of my biggest fears has been forgetting what it felt like to hug him, or to kiss him, or what he sounds like.




I did dream of Elijah recently - we were in the hospital and he woke up and said to me " dad don't worry I'm not dead, I'm alive and well - don't worry about me - I was so exicted and said to him son what shall we do - we had to return your new bed" he responded " don't worry about me dad I'll be alright" and that was the end of the dream because i was stirred by Francesca climbing into our bed. It ws so fabulous to hear his voice - his speech was clear and I understood him and he understood me. I am thankful for this experience and interaction with him.

Peace - unti next time
Darren

No comments: